Friday, April 1, 2011

My dirty little secret...

The truth is...I'm a sugar addict.  I'm 27 years old and have been in and out of the sugar world for about 6 years now.  I actually discovered the concept and the first site about 8 years ago.  I'm no newbie, that's for sure, but neither am I a serial sugar.  I've gone years without dipping a toe into the sugarbowl and I make a point of being able to pay my rent and bills without it.  I just can't afford the fabulous restaurants, trips, designer goodies and, most importantly, massive damage to my student debt without it.

So I have stories.  I have lots and lots of stories.  I have had amazing first dates and unbelievably bad ones.  I've flown halfway around the world for a first date and made people come that distance just to see little old me for an evening.  I've been to some of the best restaurants and spas in the world and had pots that were billionaires and princes.  It hasn't always been perfect or easy but it has almost always been fun and when it hasn't, I've taken a break.  And maybe one day, when it's all over, I'll publish a book.  Or maybe not.  It has, after all, taken me 8 years to put together this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment